The real estate business is a dynamic and predatory world. We will guide you through it to make sure that there is an apartment, house, road, satisfied owner or tenant at the end of this journey.
During the pre-acquisition due diligence, we will examine the history of acquisition titles, the accessibility of infrastructure and other civil engineering aspects and deal with environmental issues.
We work with experts in the field of property valuation as well as with real estate agencies. We will prepare your contractual documentation so that the process of obtaining all permits, financing, construction, sale or lease is secure and fast.
We will bring you the necessary legal know-how with a pragmatic yet fair approach. We understand that buying a home can be the investment of your life. We will approach it as such.
As much as construction seems to be fraught with administrative dangers, it is a fascinating business full of opportunities.
I am interested in this service
- Preparation, review and negotiation of purchase contracts (land plots, apartments, family houses and residential buildings), registration in the cadaster of real estate
- Preparation, review and negotiation of leases (apartments, non-residential premises, medical and other offices)
- Preparation, review and negotiation of contracts for the establishment of easements
- Due diligence for the acquisition of a real estate project
- Representation in all individual phases of land and construction proceedings (preparation of submissions, statements and remedies)
- Assistance to architects, construction companies, small or large investors throughout the process of preparation, financing, construction and sale of real estate
- Representation in administrative and judicial proceedings related to real estate
- General legal advisory in real estate law