GENERAL INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
At PM LEGAL SERVICES we value the favor and trust you gave us. We want to treat and protect your personal data with the same respect. Bellow we summarize how we do that. We protect your personal data as strictly confidential and treat it in compliance with the law. In case of any questions or requests regarding the protection and processing of personal data, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PM LEGAL SERVICES, s. r. o., advokátní kancelář, with its registered office at Trojská 201/125, 182 00 Prague 8, Czech Republic, Identification Number (IČO): 092 95 411, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file No. C 333985 (hereinafter referred to as the „PM LEGAL SERVICES“), is the personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR“).
The aim of this policy is to inform namely about the legal basis and purpose of personal data processing, the legitimate interests of the controller in personal data processing, the categories of personal data processed, their retention period and finally the possibilities and ways in which data subjects can exercise their related rights.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The business activity of PM LEGAL SERVICES is the performance of advocacy. While performing this activity as well as its related activities, personal data is processed especially in relation to:
- the provision of legal services on the basis of contracts concluded with clients (including communication with clients and third parties and negotiation of these contracts);
- the fulfillment of contractual relations with business partners and suppliers;
- the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- the communication with job applicants;
- the processing of labor relations;
- the protection of the legitimate interests of PM LEGAL SERVICES;
- the communication with those interested in our services on our website;
- the communication with data subjects outside the above activities.
The legitimate interests of PM LEGAL SERVICES as data controller are, in particular, the interests of the proper and safe operation, development and improvement of rendered services, the fulfillment of concluded contractual relations, as well as the legitimate and effective assertion of claims from these relations.
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Depending on the nature of each contractual relationship, we usually process the following data:
- name and surname, title;
- date of birth (including personal identification number (birth number);
- contact address;
- phone number;
- financial details, particularly bank account number;
- Identification Number, Tax Identification Number;
- other data required based on the nature of the contract.
We process special categories of personal data (sensitive personal data) only exceptionally, only if necessary and only in direct connection with the provision of specific legal services (e.g. information on health status in the event of personal injury).
PM LEGAL SERVICES does not carry out any personal data processing activity involving automated processing or profiling within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
We process personal data by manual as well as automated means.
The personal data are processed for one or more of the below purposes:
- performance of the contract including its negotiation with our clients, business partners, partner law firms, substitution attorneys, employees or job applicants;
- fulfillment of legal obligations, in particular the obligations related to proper management of the accounting and tax agenda, proper management of clients files, including proper management of e-mail communication and contacts list;
- protection of the legitimate interests of controllers and third parties, always in compliance with the rules on the proper conduct of advocacy (i.e. rules for the necessary identification of the client);
- processing of requests by means of electronic forms;
- - distributing newsletters from legal areas in which the PM LEGAL SERVICES specializes, business information and offers of our services. We perform the above processing in order to inform and strengthen clients' awareness about our specialization, as well as to build and maintain good business relations, to develop the company and to improve our services. All this is in our legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6, Section 1, letter f) the GDPR. You can refuse to receive these newsletters and information at any time and they will not be sent to you anymore.
We may also process your personal data on the basis of your consent. You can revoke this consent at any time.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
We process and keep personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes in accordance with the deadlines specified in the relevant legislation, contracts and internal regulations of PM LEGAL SERVICES. After the purpose of processing is fulfilled, the processing of personal data is terminated. However, archival documents are still kept for archival purposes in compliance with the relevant legal regulations. Some data may also be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests, in particular for the purpose of claiming or enforcing our legal claims. In the case of processing personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contract, we keep personal data for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship. In the case of granted consent, we keep the personal data until its revocation. In the case of fulfillment of obligations on the basis of legal regulations the personal data is kept by us for the period determined by these legal regulations. In other cases, for the necessary period, but no longer than 5 years.
PROCESSING LOCATION AND PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
We process personal data only in the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, or in the EU member states. In the course of processing of personal data PM LEGAL SERVICES may provide them to the following third parties:
- public authorities (courts, administrative, financial and customs authorities);
- third parties determined by the client or by the data subject;
- providers of services for the maintenance of the website and IT systems that we use (including cloud services);
- other persons cooperating with PM LEGAL SERVICES on the basis of agreement on permanent cooperation or mandate contract;
- other persons if required by law;
however, the data are provided always only to the extent necessary to fulfill the individual purpose and under the relevant legal basis.
SECURITY MEASURES RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA
We have taken such organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data, whether in electronic or physical form, from accidental or unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, loss or destruction.
Cookies are small text files that websites save on your device when you start using these websites. For a certain period of time the webpages will then remember your preferences and the actions you performed (i.e. login details, language, etc.). This data does not need to be re-entered, the site is faster and easier to use.
We store cookies only for the time necessary for the proper operation of the website, but no longer than 24 měsíců.
We use the following necessary cookies on our website: //www.tridvajedna.cz/cookies/cs-cock-yes.js
These are necessary cookies, the site cannot be used without them.
Our website uses functionalities provided by third parties. Disabling these cookies may not allow these features to run.
Data on the behavior of visitors on our website is collected using marketing tools, namely Google Analytics.
These tools are used exclusively to improve the existing services and for marketing purposes, but do not enable the identification of a specific user.
For these purposes we use:
Google Analytics: _ga (storage period 2 years), _gat (storage period 1 day), _gid (storage period 1 day), collect (storage period - seasonal);
However, we never sell, exchange or rent the data obtained. We use it only to streamline and improve our services.
You can find more information on the websites of the operators of these services, especially at https://www.google.com/analytics/
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
PM LEGAL SERVICES fully respects all the rights of its clients, prospective clients and business partners as the data subjects arising in relation to the processing of their personal data by PM LEGAL SERVICES. In addition to the right to obtain information pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of the GDPR, they include the following rights:
- right of access to the personal data processed;
- right to rectification of inaccurate and completion of incomplete personal data;
- right to erasure of personal data;
- right to restriction of processing
- right to data portability;
- right to raise objections to processing;
- right to file a complaint with the data protection authority;
- right to revoke at any time the consent to process personal data, if such a consent was given.
You can submit requests, questions or objections related to the processing of personal data to PM LEGAL SERVICES as the controller and a complaint to the supervisory authorities, whose contact addresses can be found below. We will process any questions you may have and rights you may exercise without undue delay, no later than within 15 days of receiving your request.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data on the basis of your written request or phone call.
Address: PM LEGAL SERVICES s.r.o. advokátní kancelář
, Trojská 201/125, 182 00 Prague 8, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 602 600 212
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITIES
In the Czech Republic:
The Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů)
Address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00, Praha 7 – Holešovice, Česká republika
Phone: +420 234 665 111
Web page: uoou.cz
In the Slovak Republic:
The Office for Personal Data Protection in Slovak Republic (Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky)
Address: Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovenská republika
Telefon: +421 /2/ 3231 3214
Webová stránka: http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk